PDU Reporting Tutorial
PMI uses an online reporting system that manages PDU records and processes for the Continuning Certification Requirements (CCR).
Below is an abbreviated tutorial for reporting PDUs earned through the PMI Washington DC Chapter:
- Log in to your PMI Global account associated with your certification and access your profile on the "MyPMI" page.
- Your credentials and certification status will display on
the right hand side.
- Select "Report PDUs" below your certification status.
- Select the appropriate delivery method of your PDU event:
- For in person person events or live virtual events (ie - live
webinars), select "Course or Training"
- For eView videos or other pre-recorded digital content,
select "Online or Digital Media"
- Enter the Provider ID. For PMIWDC this is "C046" (Charlie
Zero Four Six).
- Enter the Activity Meeting Number or presentation title found
on your PDU form.
- Select the date of the event, or start date and end date of the
program if a multi-day program. For digital media, select the date you
completed the activity.
- Contact Person: PMIWDC Staff
- Contact Phone: 703.683.4804
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org