Beyond20 was founded on the belief that IT Services should be measured according to the outcomes they support, and that technology is not an end unto itself. Processes do not have to be bureaucratic, and good processes can be a powerful enabler.
Our customers return to us because we care about their results – personal attention is the norm. Beyond20 is a minority, woman-owned company and proud to be a Global Registered Education Provider (REP) through the Project Management Institute (PMI).
A recent study by a well known research firm showed that 80% of all mission critical IT service downtime is the result of “people and process” failures – only 20% collectively results from software glitches, hardware failures, natural disasters, etc! We believe that reliable software and hardware is essential, but as a consulting / training firm specializing in people and process issues, our solutions focus on the other 80% - Beyond20.
- ITIL / COBIT / ISO 20000 Certification
- PMP/CAPM Exam Prep
- Agile / Scrum
- Culture Change Simulation events
- IT Service Management (ITSM) Strategy and Governance
- ITSM and ISO/IEC 20000 Process Assessment and Design
- Project / Program Management / PMO Development
- Microsoft Enterprise Project Management (MS Project, Project Server, and SharePoint)
- Custom Dashboards and Metrics
- Integrated Service Management Platforms