PMP Leaders: How to Provide More Efficient and Effective BD Support
PMIWDC Non-Member Rate
This page is from a past PMIWDC event.
If this is not what you were looking for, visit the Webinars page to find out about upcoming events, or read more about why PMIWDC does not delete these pages.
Space is very limited!
Free for Chapter Members
$15 for nonmember
Join the Chapter today and attend all of our webinar series at no extra charge! Note that PMIWDC Chapter membership is $35.
About the Presentation
PMPs are typically focused on operations and customer delivery, giving little thought to the capture and proposal efforts that are necessary to keep operations going. Oftentimes PMPs are required to support capture and proposal efforts but don't know their role or how to effectively contribute without significant (often negative) impact to their day jobs. This capture/proposal challenge is now the new norm in many markets. PMPs are frequently unaware of the capture planning that can and should be completed in order to differentiate their company from the competition. Yet many PMPs are best positioned to assist the capture team assess the competition, conduct stakeholder analysis, and assist in executing call plans designed to collect valuable information and to influence recommenders, decision makers, and other stakeholders. Chris reviews some of the capture planning basics with a focus on areas where PMPs can make the biggest contribution with a modest amount of effort.
Details on joining the webinar will be included in the confirmation email sent immediately upon registering.
About the Speaker
- Consultant; Rainmaker; BD expert; Featured Speaker; Award winning author; Trainer
- Designed and delivered presentations for audiences of all sizes and levels of sophistication
- Prolific author and blogger
- Reputation for passionate, entertaining, practical, and content-rich sessions
- Founder and principal, Rainmakerz Consulting (www.rainmakerz.biz)
- 150+ customers; $82 billion in new contract awards
- Consulting Magazine’s Top 25 Consultants (nominee)
- Deloitte Consulting Partner; CGI Senior Principal
- APMP Fellow; Journal Award (2012); National Capital Area Board of Directors
- MBA, Information Technology, University of Massachusetts (Amherst)
About the Webinars
The PMIWDC Webinar Education series is designed to highlight the latest trends and techniques in project management. The webinars will be hosted by PMIWDC and feature some of the top experts in the field who will collaboratively share their expertise and integrate with the online audience.
The webinar series is provided at no charge for current PMIWDC chapter members. Non-members can attend a single webinar for a fee of $15. The webinar series is brought to you by the Professional Development Committee of PMIWDC.