This page is from a past PMIWDC event.
If this is not what you were looking for, visit the PMP Prep Courses page to find out about upcoming events, or read more about why PMIWDC does not delete these pages.
PMP Preparation Classes
- "The PMIWDC PMP Exam Preparation course helped me to focus my study efforts on key topics and principles essential for passing the PMP exam. All of the instructors were seasoned professionals who patiently answered my questions and really inspired me to achieve my PMP certification. Reviewing the course materials, study tips, and recommended references provided all the tools for success---I highly recommend this class!"
Maria A. Kolenda, PMP, Past Participant
Allan Sager, PMP, Past Participant.
PMIWDC Members = $905/person
Non-Members = $930/person
Full -Time Students = $805/person
Special discounts may be available for PMIWDC members who are currrently out of work. Contact us for more information.
All registration prices include the PMBOK Guide, PMBOK Q&A Booklet, and PMP Exam Prep Book.
Continental Breakfast will also be provided.
Cancellation policy: Full refund of course fee if notification received 48 hours or more before first class begins. No refunds will be made for cancellations received less than 48 hours before the first session.
United States Patent and Trademark Office,
Madison Auditorium, North
600 Dulany Street
Alexandria, VA 22313
(Maps and Directions)
Metro-accessible via Eisenhower Metro Station and King Street Metro Station
Parking on-site for $10.00 per day
Four consecutive all-day Saturday and Sunday sessions beginning on October 2nd.
Please see Course Schedule below for more details.
The chapter recommends that students taking this class be qualified and plan a scheduled date for their PMP exam soon after the end of the class. Please note that PMI requires that all of the project management courseware needed for the 35 contact hours be completed at time of application. Therefore, if you are using the 26 contact hours provided by this course as part of your necessary contact hours, you must complete the course before you submit your application.
This course is intended to reduce the overall hours of study required to pass the PMP exam. Please register/qualify to take the exam by completing the PMI Global Operations Center (GOC) registration form available on the PMI website. After you receive notice from PMI GOC of your qualification to take the exam, Prometric will administer the PMP exam on a date and time you arrange. This can be done at any time of year and at a number of different sites. In addition, it is helpful to review PMI's PMP Certification Handbook for further guidance on preparing for the exam
- October 2 - 08:30am-04:00pm
- Introduction/ Study Skills (1 hr)
- Integration Management (2.75 hrs)
- Scope Management (2.75 hrs)
- October 3 - 8:30am-4:00pm
- Time Management (2.25 hrs)
- Cost Management (2.25 hrs)
- Quality Management (2 hrs)
- Octobr 9 - 8:30am-4:00pm
- Risk Management (3.5 hrs)
- Communications Management (1hr)
- Human Resource Management (1 hr)
- Professional Responsibility (1 hr)
- October 10 - 8:30am-4:00pm
- Procurement (1 hr)
- Project Management Review (5.5 hrs)